It's back to school time and that means its a great time to check up on a few things around your house. Here's a few things you should do.
1. Change your smoke detector batteries.
2. Check your exterior faucets for leaks.
3. Change your furnace/AC filter.
4. Change your water filter.
5. Schedule a fall HVAC system check-up.
6. Start your holiday shopping list. It's never to early!
When the kids go back to school remember to yield for the bus and watch for children walking and playing.
Doing these things will ensure your house is cared for and the kids are safe.