Choosing a system can be a daunting task. As a Trane dealer we will help you decide which HVAC system to have installed in your home. When making such a major decision, the first place to start is by looking at the size of the room or home that needs to be cooled. When an air conditioning unit has been sized correctly, that means that the system is large enough to cool the home in any situation but small enough that it is not wasting energy.
We will take the square footage of the home, or other space where the air conditioner
will be working, and also look at the exposures of the windows and doors at the
same time. If a lot of direct sunlight comes in through the windows of a home,
for example, then that has to be taken into consideration when choosing the
best air conditioner for the space. In addition, they may also look at how much
glass the house has and what direction the home's windows are facing in order
to get a heat load estimate that is as accurate as possible.
We will then consider what type of unit is right for your home. You will receive
a written estimate and our guarantee of our work.
very important to have a trained professional help you make your decision. Put
our years of experience to work for you! Lat the staff a Kappl help you today!
Friday, June 22, 2012
Monday, June 11, 2012
Serving the San Fernando Valley Since 1987
- Employees are drug tested and background/DMV checked
- Licensed and insured for your protection
- Only the best equipment and materials are used
- Ongoing training to assure your complete satisfaction
- Kappl Heating and Air Conditioning has been serving the San Fernando Valley since 1987
- We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- We are a referral based company
- Specializing in both residential and commercial applications
- We are a Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer